TK Holidays Blog
Welcome to our Blog, Here we will provide details of past excursions and holidays, Blogs will be provided by our drivers or tour leaders
We hope you like our Blogs - please do keep checking back
Posted On 04 July 2018 at 18:39 by email@example.com
What an amazing weekend everyone had at the Pokemon go event in Dortmund, Germany! just goes to show we will help anyone get to where they like to go.
We departed Norfolk with our new to us coach, travelled down to the port of Dover and crossed the channel to Dunkirk in France where a french operator assisted us with onward travel from Dunkirk, France to Dortmund in Germany.
Very good feedback from this trip. seems everyone had an amazing time!
Looking forward to the next trip.
Posted On 19 June 2018 at 23:36 by firstname.lastname@example.org
From 18th July 2018 we will be trialling a new service.
Infants under 3 years old go FREE on all excursions & holidays!
1. Book all passengers through our website EXCLUDING infants, then email us email@example.com to say you will be taking an infant, we will then email to confirm what details are required - infants are only FREE once we have provided written confirmation and provided a reference number for the free place.
2. Infants will need to sit on a parents knee.
3. Applies to new bookings
4. 1 free infant per adult (18+)
Posted On 18 June 2018 at 11:08 by firstname.lastname@example.org
What an amazing time everyone had on the Whale and Dolphin cruise.
We would like to thank everyone that joined us on the cruise and a huge thank you to the ORCA guides! many sightings of dolphins, whales and othe sea life.
We departed the port or Portsmouth, England at 1715 on 12th June and sailed to Santander, Spain which a short period of time in Santander, we then joined the amazing ship Pont-Aven for a cruise to Plymouth, England - arriving early evening on 14th June.
Posted On 14 June 2018 at 11:33 by email@example.com
We always strive to provide you the best coaches for our excursions and holidays,
We have listerned to what you want and a pleased to welcome this lovely touring coach.
The coach offers:
- Reclining seats
- On-board toilet
- Low lighting for any night time travelling with reading lights
- USB charging ports to every seat!
- Hostess on most excursions / holidays
- Small tables on rear of seats
- Curtains (ideal for night time travelling or blocking out the sun)
- Overhead storage and hold storage
- Low emmissions Euro 5 engine